Bersama Debit is an inter-bank debit payment transaction service at merchants which is delivered electronically. Bersama Debit service is integrated with Bank Indonesia’s initiation for Gerbang Pembayaran Nasional (GPN) or the National Payment Gateway.
Similar to different bank transactions in ATM Bersama, ATM Bersama Debit enables Banks’ EDC machine (Aquirer) which has ATM Bersama Debit’s logo and GPN to receive and proceed with the transaction from different ATM/Debit Card issued by ATM Bersama participating banks which has GPN logo. Customer’s ATM Card/Debit Card from a participating ATM Bersama bank is equipped with card chip and uses PIN system to guarantee a safe and fast transaction authorization.
1. What is ATM Bersama Debit?
It is a payment transaction service for goods/service purchase at merchants which is delivered electronically by connecting the center’s/canal’s transaction origin bank (Aquirer) and different debit instruments issuing bank (Issuer) in Artajasa network or through the GPN interconnection.
2. Who can participate?
Banks who may participate are banks which has approval to be IssuerDebit and/or Aquiring Debit. Currently, there are 52 banks participating in the Artajasa network of ATM Bersama Debit.
3. What are some available features?
Some available features in ATM Bersama Debit are namely Purchase and Void. Purchase is payment transaction process for purchase. Whereas, Void is the cancellation process for an ongoing transaction.
4. Is there any limit in using ATM Bersama Debit?
Any limit will follow the regulation issued by Bank Indonesia and any additional regulations issued by Debit Issuer.
5. How to make ATM Bersama Debit transaction?
6. Is there are transaction fee?
Transaction fee will be charged to Merchant. As Debit Card user, there will be no fee charged for each transaction. The fee charged to Merchant will comply to the MDR regulation issued by Bank Indonesia.
7. What to do when there is a problem arises during transaction?
Customer may contact the Customer Service. The complaint will later on be followed up by PJSP (Penyelenggara Jasa Sistem Pembayaran) or Payment System Service Provider based on the case of the transaction.
Bersama QR is payment solution provides by Artajasa for ATM Bersama participating banks to make convenient QR-based non cash transaction. The funding used by customers comes from Electronic Money/Debit issued by PJSP (Penyelenggara Jasa Sistem Pembayaran) which is also the member of Bersama’s QR network.
Bersama QR service has already integrated with Bank Indonesia’s GPN initiative through QRIS (QR Code Indonesia Standard), so all customers can perform payment by scanning the QRIS standard QR Codes, by using smartphones at all merchants from all around Indonesia.
1. What is ATM Bersama QR?
It is a payment transaction process service uses QR Code, where QRIS customer’s funding source can be generated from savings, debit, credit, electronic money Issuers are different with the Acquirer in ATM Bersama QR network, through GPN interconnection that complies with the QRIS’s (Quick Response Code Indonesian Standard).
2. Which PJSP (Penyelenggara Jasa Sistem Pembayaran) has participated with Artajasa?
Today, there are 13 participants in Artajasa network, both from Banks or Fintech. In addition, Artajasa has been connected to other domestic QR Switchings. All participating PJSPs should already hold an Instrument Permission for both Debit/Electronic Money and QRIS Transaction implementation.
3. Should a QRIS user be registered first to be able to perform transaction?
All QRIS user can perform transaction directly as soon as the available QR payment application has fulfilled the QRIS standards.
4. What are the available features?
Currently, QRIS in Artajasa’s network is available for payment purchase. Next, all features will be continually developed to support all transaction in domestic and international scope.
5. Will there be any limit amount in performing transaction using QRIS?
Limit amount follows the regulation as stipulated by Bank of Indonesia. To this date, the limit amount for each transaction is Rp. 2.000.000.
6. How to perform transaction using QRIS?
7. Will there be transaction fee charged?
Transaction fee will be charged to merchant. This means QRIS user will not be charged any fee for transaction. The fee charged for Merchants will be MDR, following the applicable regulation as stipulated by Bank of Indonesia.
8. What to do in the event of disruption during transaction?
Please contact the Customer Service. PSJP will make a follow up upon the particular issue.
B-Secure (Bersama Secure) uses 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) for a secure-transaction-technology solution for banks. As a commitment to support Bank Indonesia as regulator, B-Secure solution has been integrated to GPN (Gerbang Pembayaran Nasional) Indonesia. The service is an enhancement of Bersama Debit for secure, easy, and real time e-commerce tranasction.
1. What is B-Secure?
B-Secure is a security technology in e-commerce transactions, by using 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) method similar as OTP.
B-Secure aimed to provides convenience and security in the use of GPN Debit Cards to Indonesian e-commerce customers.
In addition, customer can transact directly from the e-commerce payment page website or mobile apps when checkout without the need to switch applications.
2. What features does B-Secure have?
As a payment method, B-Secure provides a system to enable people to:
3. Who is the B-Secure user?
B-Secure can be utilized by:
4. Where can I find B-Secure merchants?
B-Secure merchants are spread throughout Indonesia and will continue to grow.
5. Where can I find the B-Secure payment method?
The B-Secure payment method, some are called:
6. How safe is B-Secure*?
B-Secure meets the PCI-DSS standard which includes the security of online transactions using cards. (B-Secure PCI-DSS Certification) -> hyperlink to the certificate
7. What is the difference between B-Secure and other online debits payment?
By utilizing the ATM Bersama network that has been connected with 90 institutions (Banks and non Banks) and a broad partner ecosystem, B-Secure does not only support the security of certain banks. In the long term, B-Secure will become the security center for the ATM Bersama GPN Debit Card network
8. What about the cost for using B-Secure?
In general, B-Secure charges Merchant Discount Rate (MDR) fees to merchants, payment gateways, and merchant aggregators on every successful transaction. In addition, there are transaction security processing fees for B-Secure member banks.
9. What about B-Secure Legality?
The B-Secure service has obtained an operating permit under the management of PT Artajasa Electronic Payment in accordance with Bank Indonesia Letter No. 21/218/DSSK/Srt/B dated February 22, 2019.
FAQ about B-Secure user Banks
1. What banks are connected to B-Secure?
5 The member banks of ATM Bersama are currently implementing B-Secure, and the bank that has obtained an operating license from Bank Indonesia is Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI)
2. My bank wants to join B-Secure, how do I do it?
Bank requirements to join B-Secure are:
3. What fees are charged to the Bank for B-Secure?
As a form of security service and operational guarantee, there is an Authentication Fee that applies to every transaction using B-Secure. Other fees will be in accordance with the Bank's agreement with B-Secure.
4. There is a problem in the B-Secure system that is connected to our bank, what should we do?
Please contact Artajasa Account Manager, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ about Merchant B-Secure
1. Which merchants have joined B-Secure?
Currently B-Secure has been connected with various merchants, merchant aggregators, and payment gateways such as:
2. I want my merchant / store / website / application use B-Secure, how?
If your merchant / shop / website has been linked to one of the B-Secure member payment gateways, please contact your payment gateway. Otherwise, please contact PT Artajasa Electronic Payment (helpdesk.artajasa.co.id) to connect directly with B-Secure.
3. What fees are charged to merchants for B-Secure?
In general, B-Secure charges Merchant Discount Rate (MDR) fees to merchants, payment gateways, and merchant aggregators on every successful transaction.
4. What are the requirements for a merchant / store / website / application to be able to use the B-Secure?
Merchant / mobile app / website is required to:
To find out more about the requirements, merchants can contact PT Artajasa Electronic Payment for further steps.
5. What are the Payment Gateway requirements for using B-Secure?
Payment Gateway is required to::
To find out more about the requirements, the payment gateway can contact PT Artajasa Electronic Payment for further steps.
6. What are the Merchant Aggregator requirements for using B-Secure?
Merchant Aggregator isrequired to:
To find out more about the requirements, merchant aggregators can contact PT Artajasa Electronic Payment for further steps.
ATM Bersama Crossborder is one of Artajasa services to enable ATM Bersama participating banks' customer to perform Cash Withdrawal and Balance Inquiry in another country, especially ASIA Pacific.
ATM Bersama crossborder service has been connected to international principal such as Paynet in Malaysia, and Al-Rajhi in Saudi Arabia, in addition by these cooperation, participated banks' customer in ATM Bersama Crossborder service could easily perform transaction both in Malaysia and Saudi Arabia. ATM Bersama is the first and only switching company in Indonesia who can accomodate banks' customer needs to perform transaction throughout Saudi Arabia Kingdom.
1. What is ATM Bersama Crossborder service?
ATM Bersama Crossborder is a form of ATM Bersama service expansion that enables ATM Bersama Partipating Banks’ customers to perform transaction from outside Indonesia region, without any required advanced connection to any International principals’ network.
2. What is ATM Bersama Crossborder Al Rajhi service?
ATM Bersama Crossborder Al Rajhi is a form of cooperation service between Artajasa and Al Rajhi Bank Malaysia with the objective to facilitate ATM Bersama participating Banks’ customers to perform transactions by using Al Rajhi Bank ATM.
3. Which transactions are available?
Currently, the available services are cash withdrawal and balance inquiry.
4. Which area accepts transaction from ATM Bersama Crossborder Al Rajhi?
Pada tahap awal implementasi transaksi ATM Bersama Crossborder baru dapat dilayani di terminal ATM wilayah Arab Saudi
5. Which cards are compatible for transaction purposes in ATM Bersama Crossborder in Saudi Arabia?
Customers can perform transaction at ATM Bersama Crossborder in Saudi Arabia by using the ATM card from the ATM Bersama’s participating Banks. The card should also have registered as a participant in Crossborder Al Rajhi and not considered as international principal card.
6. Can all ATM Bersama participating Banks’ customers, who are also the beneficiaries of Crossborder, use his/her ATM/Debit card directly to perform transaction in Saudi Arabia?
To comply with the regulation and to ensure better security, customers should activate his/her ATM/Debit card before performing any transaction in ATM Al Rajhi Saudi Arabia, through the ATM/Debit card Issuing Bank.
7. How much is the fee to be charged for the ATM Bersama Crossborder service in Saudi Arabia?
Transaction fee to be charged for ATM Bersama Crossborder service in Saudi Arabia are� 4 Riyal for cash withdrawal and 3 Riyal for balance inquiry. Fee is charged in Indonesian Rupiah currency.
8. How can a customer identify an ATM in Saudi Arabia region that offers ATM Bersama Crossborder service?
Customers can perform the transaction in Al Rajhi terminals that have ATM Bersama Logo.
9. Does the ATM offer service in Arabic, or will other language options appear on the screen? Furthermore, which languages are available as options?
There are several other languages available in addition to Arabic in Al Rajhi terminal, including English, Bahasa Indonesia, and Malay.
10. Where to report if there is a failure during transaction in the ATM in Saudi Arabia?
In the event of transaction failure in ATM Al Rajhi in Saudi Arabia, customers can contact Card’s Issuing Bank directly.
11. What to do if my ATM Card is accidently swallowed into the ATM during transaction in Saudi Arabia?
To prevent violation of use, every customer’s swallowed card will be destroyed.